Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:42 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

The best thing to happen to Croydon since forever!!! Big Laugh

Did you take that picture of Lucy yourself Pigeon and ask her if you could post it on here? Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:12 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

We now have a gallery of pics from this event up on the Nuts website Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:35 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Cry I got called into work at the last minute on Saturday, due to sickness cover and couldn't go Weep

I bet you that the guy who was off sick was throwing a sicky so that he could go and meet Lucy instead Hehe

Whatever, he had better recover soon so that he's in good shape for the ass kicking that I'm going to give him....

and I am not joking...

...Alright I am! Big Grin

I'm still upset about it though Cry
jgclark

Contributions: 21

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:57 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Perhaps it's that I'm over in the US and less likely to ever get to meet Lucy, but honestly, I'd be majorly disappointed if Lucy showed up to a meet n greet in a loose formless top. One chance to get a photo with her and no impressive cleavage? It'd be one thing if it were a chance encounter, but she knows that guys are coming from all over for a photo with their favorite glamour model....
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:07 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Yes Lucy is famous for her boobs but I dont think she walks around the UK showing them off to everyone in public! Hehe I dont think it would matter what she was wearing if you wanted to meet her. Looking at the style she was sporting on the day, I couldn't complain! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

jgclark wrote:
I'd be majorly disappointed if Lucy showed up to a meet n greet in a loose formless top.

No, you wouldn't Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:31 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:25 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

kiwi

Contributions: 160

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

stunning pics pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I saw the gallery... Lucy is very impressive. Cloud 9 All she does take a sense of such an humanity, a side of the phenomenon i can't have imagined before... This event was a great day for the fans who can have meet her, and i hope it was for her too, and not only a work day for Nuts... and i'm wondering what did she feel this day with her public?
For once, i would like to say to Nuts: congratulations for your initiative! Thumb Up!

Now this is said, i have to find the same t-shirt "your girlfriend / my girlfriend"! Big Laugh
EVISU

Contributions: 383

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:11 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

hot as allways Thumb Up!
Saintness

Contributions: 56

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

What a bunch of lucky jerks. I'd be happy to meet Lucy if she was wearing a trash bag, I don't care, haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: