Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I would love to meet her but I live in Wolverhampton so I'm doomed Sad. Any chance of her coming to the midlands.
babeluver84

Contributions: 5

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Tempted but don't really have the money to get there plus I got work that day. Damn! Thumb Down
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Agreed Grendel Hehe ..guess we'r birds of a feather...or should i say pigeons Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

It is pretty noticeable how many of the "can't make it" comments in this thread cite insufficient notice as a reason. Promoters of future events, please take note Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
I just checked the Rileys website and it doesnt mention anywhere in the news section about Lucy being there

They were a bit slow with it... it's up now Smile

Rileys website wrote:

Meet Lucy Pinder at Rileys Croydon Frith Road
(Posted: 27 April 2011)

In celebration of the Nuts Royal Wedding issue being on sale this week, cover star Lucy Pinder will be coming to Rileys Croydon Frith road this weekend!

Come down to Rileys this Saturday 30th April between 12pm - 2.30pm to meet the Nuts babe, get your signed copies of the Nuts Royal Wedding issue and also have pictures taken with the lovely Lucy. A few lucky members will also get the chance to play a game of pool against her! What are you waiting for? Put it in your diaries now!

Plus! To mark the Royal Wedding, Nuts has commissioned a sexy portrait of Kate Middleton as you've never seen her before! Grab this week's Royal Wedding issue to get your FREE giant Kate Middleton portrait as well as a FREE giant Lucy Pinder poster. What a way to celebrate the wedding! Grab your issue now and bring it along to Rileys on Saturday to get it signed by Lucy herself! Copies will also be available on the day.

Followed by a couple of HQs Big Grin one of the gorgeous pic on the first page, and another from the 11-05-10 issue of Nuts Big Smile

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I'm in a bit of a quandry as to whether to go or not.

I live in Kent so Croydon is not that far. It's far enough to be a pain to get to but close enough that I may regret it if I don't go. Also Croydon is a bit of a toilet; If Lucy made a PA close to me or up in the centre of London I would go at the drop of a hat!

So the deal is we take a copy of this weeks Nuts along right? Rather than buy another copy when we get there?

If I do go, I hope Lucy is respectably dressed; if she's in any kind of state of undress I will most likely degenerate into a gibbering wreck!!! Spinning Eyes

Decisions, Decisions...

Anyways, I hope she has her security with her, I wouldn't want any scummy denizens of South London to try anything with the lovely girl!

Next time Lucy, pick a better spot!
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I'm in a bit of a quandry as to whether to go or not.

I live in Kent so Croydon is not that far. It's far enough to be a pain to get to but close enough that I may regret it if I don't go. Also Croydon is a bit of a toilet; If Lucy made a PA close to me or up in the centre of London I would go at the drop of a hat!

Considering that it's Lucy's first PA for three years, and how rare they are, I'd reckon Kent is close enough to Croydon to make it a definite Smile

Robster wrote:
So the deal is we take a copy of this weeks Nuts along right? Rather than buy another copy when we get there?

I think so, it's not very clear... Best to play safe, take a copy along and you can always buy another one if that's how it turns out to be!

Robster wrote:
If I do go, I hope Lucy is respectably dressed; if she's in any kind of state of undress I will most likely degenerate into a gibbering wreck!!! Spinning Eyes

Hehe No need to worry on that score Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

my bedroom free or at a push hers Thumb Up!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Robster wrote:

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about here. I like the way Lucy dresses very modestly when she's not in front of the camera. (Grid Girl, hair extensions, beauty regime, etc. )

One more thing on the never ending list. Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:43 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

So when can we expect to see some pics from the event? The next couple of days... or hours! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Many thanks to Lucy for providing this for the site Thumb Up! (please do not repost! Maybe I'm being daft but since Lucy provided it for here it seems kinda wrong to me if she immediately starts finding it all over the place Smile)

Don't think I've ever seen her looking so lovely Cloud 9

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I know we hear this a lot but her dress style is great I think Thumb Up!
Yes she does look stunning as usual Big Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:56 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

2day was awesome Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Amazing as always!! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:09 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Do you think we will get a video like we did with Lucy's calendar signing in Vegas? Theirs bound to be more pics showing up as well Thumb Up!
redhawk

Contributions: 274

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

single will not do Hehe
waiting for more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and have you been there ??????? Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: