Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Anyone who is going, could you just swing by and pick me up. I have no plans and I'll chip in for gas. Smile Smile Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:37 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Thats gonna be a large gas bill! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

It's a West to East journey, right? So you could do that trick of getting a bunch of weather balloons and tying them to a garden chair. You should be OK if you wrap up warm. You can worry about getting back later Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:49 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Hell i can't even do that...now if only the pigeons here were strong enough Hehe
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

The UK has a special breed of superior Pigeon Hehe
On a serious note and just out of curiosity, how many types of pigeon are there Pigeon?
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Hell i can't even do that...now if only the pigeons here were strong enough Hehe

Hmmm. You'd need several relays, of several thousand pigeons each. Might work, but it's not the easiest thing to organise in the short time available...
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:59 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
The UK has a special breed of superior Pigeon Hehe
On a serious note and just out of curiosity, how many types of pigeon are there Pigeon?

Hundreds Big Grin In the UK, there are four - "ordinary" pigeons, wood pigeons, collared doves, and turtle doves. Worldwide, though... there are different types of pigeons for practically every different type of habitat except total desert and snow/ice - and I'm not even sure there aren't one or two that can handle that Smile
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Thumb Up! good to know
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:16 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Heres a pic of the outside of the establishment that Lucy's going to be at on Saturday. Its from Google Street View BTW. To be brutally honest... It could look better! Hehe
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

yh im free then plus i live in north london FTW Big Smile

i probably will go
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Heres a pic of the outside of the establishment that Lucy's going to be at on Saturday. Its from Google Street View BTW. To be brutally honest... It could look better! Hehe

Looking at that doorway I'm thinking that ccunlif1 meant his comment literally Hehe

Lucy... be sure to wear old shoes Smile Or even wellies Smile
RockyMoney

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

I would have thought Lucy with her status in the modelling world would have got a better venue Hehe Shes going to an area that has a population of around 14000 people! (Thats 3 times less than Winchester) Perhaps central London would have been a better alternative!
Pigeon
Site Admin

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:58 pm    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Poor Lucy seems to get landed with horrendous dives pretty frequently Smile The "Babes on the Bed" tour is one that sticks in my mind as being one where practically everywhere she went was inhabited solely by people who went either "urrh" or "ug" and the main reason the clubs didn't have "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" written over the door was that nobody would have been able to read it Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Yeah Lucy needs to come to a better class of area. Not London Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 288

A chance to meet Lucy Pinder!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:21 am    Subject: A chance to meet Lucy Pinder! Reply with quote

Being a Spaniard, I won't be able to go there on such shprt notice.

And I think it's a good thing too. I believe that if I was to be that close to her I would surely end up arrested. I wouldn't be able to help it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: