Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

9 Years today....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

9 Years today....Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 pm    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

Okay guys it has been 9 years to the day since Lucy was discoverd on Bournemouth Beach ,what has been your best bit of the past 9 years?

Mine has to be her first topless shoot Smile
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

9 Years today....Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

Wow that's a hard one, I would have to say either her first topless shoot or her boxing shoot from the same year.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

9 Years today....Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

Oh golly... talk about an impossible task! Smile That's like asking me what my favourite BJH song is... can't pick just one and even if I did I'd answer something different the next day Smile

Particular highlights, though, would have to include Lucy's very early lottery promo shoot in the mountains...

Her shoot on Bournemouth beach the following spring...

This shoot...

Arena...

This Nuts shoot...

Onlytease Big Smile

2009 calendar shoot

Music shoot...

OK

University Challenge Hehe

This Nuts shoot...

Loaded this year Big Smile

And this is missing out a whole load Hehe ask me again next week and I'll probably pick a completely different set...

(Point of order... the relevant date is not 13th, but 4th August 2003... 89 years to the day after we declared war in 1914!)
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

9 Years today....Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 pm    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

I stand corrected Wink

But your right about there being alot to choose from!
Richard

Contributions: 228

9 Years today....Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 am    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

So...
I started this post by attempting to go back into Pigeon's gallery and pull out the sources...but once I realized that could take all week, and more to the point, that I make walls of most of my favorites...I cheated a bit:

Here are 2 original source images I found as they were the most important...and they both are the very best in very different ways.

patriot

Contributions: 739

9 Years today....Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

As much as i would love to contribute, i can't afford to take 2 days off work at the moment Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

9 Years today....Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

Man it's been a good 9 years I think my favorite set from her is her first nude set but also had an emotional attachment to her and Michelle's final shoot together.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

9 Years today....Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 am    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

Thank you! Now I have an exact day to come back to when I invent my time machine... BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

9 Years today....Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:16 am    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

Hi Lynne.
Whereas the first topless shoot was nice and successful, i still feel it today like a tragedy: the pround individual virtue loses against the insidious social machinery of money, sex, and celebrity. Roll Eyes
I share rather the tastes of Pigeon and Richard by only adding two important pics, the first by the means she had to catch my attention and make me discover Lucy Pinder's world, and the second cos it's the more perfect pics on every levels. Cloud 9
I'm wondering now why it couldn't exist a calendar with this kind of nude artistic pic. Roll Eyes

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

9 Years today....Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 am    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Whereas the first topless shoot was nice and successful, i still feel it today like a tragedy: the pround individual virtue loses against the insidious social machinery of money, sex, and celebrity. Roll Eyes

It never really was that though... Lucy originally didn't go fully topless not for any kind of "virtue", but simply because she didn't anticipate that she'd be modelling for more than a few months or something anyway, and so didn't feel it was worth going to that level of revelation. By the time it became obvious that she had far more than that in her Big Smile the nipple-covering thing had become a kind of "trademark" so she kept it up... until it got to the point where the hassle of making sure nobody sneaked a topless pic on their phone at a shoot, or with a long lens on holiday, became more trouble than it was worth, so she decided to make the change while the going was good - and before someone did manage to sneak a pic and thereby queer the pitch.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

9 Years today....Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm    Subject: 9 Years today.... Reply with quote

In fact, i didn't want to say it was really the case but rather it was that it represented for me, about the image she gift without thinking about career strategy, etc.

Now, your explanation is not sufficient to prevent me for thinking that it couldn't have been the reality, at contrary! Scratch Chin You describe a certain pressure and strategy on the ones it was necessary she surfed. You are sometimes convinced that she took the wave where i think it's the wave wich took her. Hehe

Post edit:
PS: This change didn't appear as harmless as you pretend cos since this year of 2007, her smile became less and less obvious until stars desappear from her eyes for appearing next on her arm in 2010. Wry I know there was the traumatic experience of BB in 2009 and I believe there could be other (private) factors about it, but can you say the contrary?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: