Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

2017 Trips
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamienMorley

Contributions: 44

2017 TripsPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:48 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Just to keep you all in the loop

Cyprus is our first trip of the year, I will have the following models for the whole week very shortly.

Stacey Poole
Melissa Debling
Tamazin
Sophie Coady
Lana
Paige Flanner

I am shooting for their websites, UKCentrefolds and for PUF, any requests for couples or groups are greatly welcomed
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 135

2017 TripsPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 pm    Subject: Re: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
Just to keep you all in the loop

Cyprus is our first trip of the year, I will have the following models for the whole week very shortly.

Stacey Poole
Melissa Debling
Tamazin
Sophie Coady
Lana
Paige Flanner

I am shooting for their websites, UKCentrefolds and for PUF, any requests for couples or groups are greatly welcomed

Hi Damian

Can you confirm whether Tamazin is doing topless?

Thanks
rg251

Contributions: 3

2017 TripsPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:44 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Def interested in seeing Tamazin and Stacey shoot together.
TheFodderLover

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:42 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

rg251 wrote:
Def interested in seeing Tamazin and Stacey shoot together.

Indeed Stacey and Tamazin.......tit to tit......OMG!!!
inferno

Contributions: 31

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Pair Melissa Debling with either Tamazin or Sophie Coady please! I'd love that. And just pair the girls up in different couples than they have been put in to in the past.

Most important though is that the videos are striptease (ie "to camera") rather than the usual Behind the Scenes format. That's the main thing everyone wants I think. Even the "couple" vids should be shot to-the-camera, with the girls stripping one another off (sort of "implied" girl/girl I guess).

Thanks for keeping us in the loop by the way. Smile
DamienMorley

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:21 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Thanks for your input

All videos are straight to camera now Smile
TheFodderLover

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
Thanks for your input

All videos are straight to camera now Smile

Are you not able to confirm whether Tamazin will be going topless?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 611

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Hi, DM. Hope you're well!

Too bad Sammy isn't going to be there. Pom Pom and Sam really complement each other, imo. Pom Pom and Mel look good together, too, so you should absolutely snap some content of those two again.

As for suggestions, well, perhaps you could shoot some "sweaty" MMA/boxing themed sets in appropriate settings with suitable outfits (sport bras, booty/yoga shorts etc). Feel free to omit the gloves, though Tongue
Oh, and more barefoot (and barelegged) content in general would be great as well. This doesn't necessarily mean that you should focus on feet. It's just for aesthetic purposes. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

I'd also like to see something new and different. I don't know what that could be, but I'm sure you can come up with something more "unorthodox", if you will.

Oh, and please get Pom Pom (Stacey, in case you didn't know) some corsets and/or skin tight dresses if you're able to, like the green one she wore in one of the sets that you shot for PUF. Shiny ones > matte/sheer/bland ones.

That's all I can think of. For now Hehe

Last thing, all of the above only really applies to Stacey. She's my favourite model of yours after all Spinning Eyes
So you can do something else with the others Big Grin
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 983

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:05 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

who is lana? Lana Eyre?

Sounds good....i like sophie coady too

keep up the good content for the stacey p website too
KungFury

Contributions: 99

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:04 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Love to see Melissa D and Stacey doing a shoot together. That'll be Censored awesome! Smile
Thebritt001

Contributions: 101

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Ok so Stacey poole and Sophie coady MUST Shoot together Boob to boob if possible!! Smile also Stacey poole and Tamazin! Would be awesome!

Thanks Damien!
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Well done on the sets from March, the pics look fantastic and it's great that Stacey is getting naked in all of them, please let this continue! Thumb Up!

I'd like to see a Stacey set where she strips off whilst in the possession of a telephone, imaging Stacey recreating this Abi Titmuss pose (curly cords have plenty of stretch so should be do able Spinning Eyes )

Also some sets of Stacey in some cleavage revealing outfits or minimalistic swimwear/bikinis gets a thumbs up from me, examples such as;

It would be different to have Stacey in an outfit with no underwear on, revealing a boob or bum and then covering up again, before disrobing fully. I need to go and take a cold shower now... Blush
DamienMorley

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:30 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

All packed, fly early AM. We will be trying to post as much as possible on the snapchat:

uk-centrefolds
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

2017 TripsPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:09 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Don't forget to send us a postcard.
DamienMorley

2017 TripsPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:32 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Did anyone watch the snap chat from last night?

uk-centrefolds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: