Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

2017 Trips
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 316

2017 TripsPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

I saw it, outrageous behaviour! Wink Stacey and Mel didn't fancy it?
DamienMorley

Contributions: 44

2017 TripsPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:35 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Stacey and Mel are up early this morning shooting and are wise enough not to be up drinking 'till 2am before a shoot Smile
Tungsten

2017 TripsPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:39 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

That's very professional, even they couldn't have created very good results after a night like that! Vomit
Thebritt001

Contributions: 89

2017 TripsPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Yes I watched the snap chat and loved it too!!!
Tungsten

2017 TripsPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:58 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:

Are you not able to confirm whether Tamazin will be going topless?

Topless judging by the snapchat picture.
freethenipple

Contributions: 12

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:57 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Technically topless bc she's not wearing a top. Does have nipple covers in the snapchat pic though. Although I'm not complaining -- you can see like 80% of her boobs.
Tungsten

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:23 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

All the other girl's had their nipples covered too, it was just with a snapchat flower, which obviously won't be there when published on their websites.
freethenipple

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:02 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Right that's my point: the other girls had snapchat flowers; Tamazin was the only one with nipple covers. That doesn't mean she won't take them off at some point, but honestly I'm happy either way (despite my username).
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 125

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:06 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
All the other girl's had their nipples covered too, it was just with a snapchat flower, which obviously won't be there when published on their websites.

Well Tamazin hasn't got her tits out previously, I am not convinced she has or will (hence my reluctance to subscribe to her Website)

Totally gagging for her to whip 'em out to be honest!
freethenipple

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

FYI for anyone who didn't see the snap: ukcentrefolds posted the pic of Tamazin on their IG. Personally, I think pasties are a great compromise for girls who don't want to go 100% topless. For me, about 90% of the appeal of topless is seeing boob size, shape, pertness -- which you still get with nipple covers. It would be cool to see her nipples, but I plan to subscribe either way.
Tungsten

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

freethenipple wrote:
Right that's my point: the other girls had snapchat flowers; Tamazin was the only one with nipple covers. That doesn't mean she won't take them off at some point, but honestly I'm happy either way (despite my username).

I didn't realise they were nipple covers, thought it had been doctored in snapchat like the others.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

i dont think she will ever get them out....i think they are fake and if she reveals them....everyone will know

in the glam mag golden era, naturally busty girls were flying off the production line....i feel she is the wonderbra-silicone version of these girls...keep the bra on and any old boobs look good in a wonderbra
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

2017 TripsPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 pm    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

hang on...just found some latest twitter pics and i stand corrected.....they are probably real...and she is hot....i jumped in there... Spinning Eyes
inferno

Contributions: 25

2017 TripsPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:50 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

Snapchat has been really good so far! This is exactly the sort of feature everyone wants more of IMO, should be a regular thing every time you do a shoot. Smile

Excellent work all round. More Melissa Debling snaps though please.
inferno

Contributions: 25

2017 TripsPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 am    Subject: 2017 Trips Reply with quote

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that Mel and Tamazin are doing a shoot together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: