Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

2006 Calendar
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

2006 CalendarPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone has the full scans from Lucy's 2006 calendar. I've seen the half-scans on various sites but never the complete pictures in large quality. Would love to see the full picture of her in the white tanktop, along with the shot where she's got her thumb over her mouth.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

2006 CalendarPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

RockyMoney's 2010 calendar thread migrated onto 2006, so there are most of the pics there, though not all in high quality... The two you particularly wanted are these, I take it this is what you meant by the "tank top" pic?

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

2006 CalendarPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

I most certainly did, great pics m8
Chris

2006 CalendarPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Thanks for the uploads, but actually this is the "tank top" picture I was referring to:

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-00-00-2006-2006-calendar-3-254.jpg
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

I don't seem to have a larger version of that one I'm afraid Sad
Grendel

Contributions: 286

2006 CalendarPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Nobody seems to. I've been looking for a bigger version of that picture for ages (well, since 2006 it seems) with no luck yet.
Chris

2006 CalendarPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:17 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Awww, wow. I thought if anyone would have a larger version of that picture you would, Pigeon. Hopefully one will turn up sometime. Poggy indicated to me that he had one but he never sent it to me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

The impossible we can do at once, miracles take a little longer Smile
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

2006 CalendarPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

I have half of the pic, so hopefully there is a full large-size one somewhere Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Good one PF Thumb Up!

Not sure your deduction holds, though, that one looks like someone's "cropped" it by using an A4 scanner to scan part of an A3 page, rather than simply cut it down from a full-size version.

Still we can always hope Smile
Chris

2006 CalendarPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Thanks for the upload! Unfortunately, that's what I was talking about - the cropped versions. Those are all over the internet. There's got to be a full version somewhere. I remember seeing a full-size of the first shot Pigeon posted on another forum, so there must be more out there!

EDIT. Just checked my collection and here a full-size, uncropped version of the picture I was talking about:

It even has the days for you completists!
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

This is the version of that pic I like Hehe

Unfortunately I only have a tiddly version...

Chris

2006 CalendarPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

(Hopefully I don't sound like a freak saying this, but...) Yeah, that version is great. It includes Lucy's sexy feet. Wink

And, I have a larger version with odd coloring, but that can be fixed in Photoshop or a similar program.

Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
(Hopefully I don't sound like a freak saying this, but...) Yeah, that version is great. It includes Lucy's sexy feet. Wink

It's for that reason that I resent the existence of foot weirdos - it makes it hard to compliment Lucy on her feet without sounding like one of them yourself. And she does have nice feet... And there is a quote from her knocking about somewhere saying she herself thinks she has nice feet, so I think that can be taken as licence to not sound weird Smile

The reason I like it, though, is that it hasn't had her knickers photoshopped off. Somehow it always shows in the photo that she did have knickers on when it was taken, and having them missing always looks more or less wrong as a result.

Chris wrote:
And, I have a larger version with odd coloring, but that can be fixed in Photoshop or a similar program.

Here's the fix Smile (also fixed it being the wrong way round. I wish they wouldn't do that - it looks horribly weird...)

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

2006 CalendarPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

are there any real pictures of her without her knickers on..i'd like to know...because frankly i just can't tell the difference
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: