Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

2006 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

2006 CalendarPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
are there any real pictures of her without her knickers on..i'd like to know...because frankly i just can't tell the difference

They are extremely rare... as qwertiebertie pointed out she is genuinely naked in part of this video, but I don't remember if we got any pics from that section and I still can't find that copy of Nuts to check... don't think we did though. (The date is the shoot date; the publication date would have been a few weeks later.)

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Real Boob Special shoot - 12-07-07

There was also part of the Maxim shoot she did with Michelle in 2007, but it was only part of the shoot, and we only got one pic where it is obvious:

Chris

Contributions: 726

2006 CalendarPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:04 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Man, I love that Maxim shoot. Lucy looks fantastic! Especially love the video for it. The only thing that I've never liked is that the girls look so unhappy during it.

Pigeon wrote:
It's for that reason that I resent the existence of foot weirdos - it makes it hard to compliment Lucy on her feet without sounding like one of them yourself. And she does have nice feet... And there is a quote from her knocking about somewhere saying she herself thinks she has nice feet, so I think that can be taken as licence to not sound weird Smile

Yeah, I generally feel the same way you do. From what I remember, you're correct - Lucy does say she has nice feet. She is asked what she believes is her best features - besides her boobs - and she says her feet. While I love her feet, I feel her hair, eyes, and lips are equally as good. And, how could we ever think we're weirdos if Lucy agrees she has nice feet? Smile

Also, thank you for editing that shot for me. I could have easily done it myself but I haven't thought about doing so for quite some time! You've saved me the time!
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Glad to be of service, share and enjoy Smile

Chris wrote:
Man, I love that Maxim shoot. Lucy looks fantastic! Especially love the video for it. The only thing that I've never liked is that the girls look so unhappy during it.

Well, there's a "projection" thing in modelling similar to how there is in "ordinary" acting. A good model somehow sends something to the camera which makes the difference between a snap of a woman in her undies and a powerful shot. Lucy in particular is both extremely good at this and very focussed with it - and it is of course the still camera that she is projecting to, that being the important one, so there is - with any shoot - something special which shows in the still photos far more than in the videos. And with this shoot especially, the "sultry" expressions need the backing of that indefinable projected element to work; seen off-axis without that backing, as in the video, there is a tendency for the same expressions to seem miserable.

Then, of course, there was the matter of Michelle's impending retirement and the knowledge that this was probably the last modelling expedition abroad that they'd ever make together... Wry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

So has this pic been modified to make it look like she isn't wearing them? If so, its a darn good job! I cant tell the difference
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

It has indeed... it's an easy operation as photoshop operations go, so not surprising that it's not noticeable... though having said that, they do mess it up once in a while and leave traces.

What I meant about it "showing" though was something more subtle and harder to define than being able to see actual traces of the photoshopping. It's something more to do with the "projection" thing I was talking about - Lucy knows she does have knickers on Smile when the photo is being taken, so that comes over in her "projection" and they can't photoshop that out!

Once or twice I've "tested" the effect by the experiment of drawing a knicker strap back on, and the result is that the picture then has more of a feeling of being how it's supposed to be as it's now more in tune with Lucy's projection - it doesn't feel as if I've added something that's not supposed to be there, it's a definite feeling of having replaced something that is missing.

It's hard to properly describe what I'm talking about but it's these sort of subtle influences, the ability to make a photo have more in it than just the image, that are a major part of the difference between a great model and just someone standing there without her clothes on. It may be that I can't describe it and that most people don't even consciously notice it, but it's there all right, and it's Lucy's instinctive and unconscious ability to put it there that has made her the success she is... and it's the lack of that unconscious ability which is one of the big reasons (of course there are others) why most of the thousands of people who try to become glamour models don't make it.

I say "instinctive and unconscious" because it's still apparent that Lucy has that talent even in her "discovery" shots on Bournemouth beach. Give Lucy something new to do and she has an instinctive appreciation for the subtle aspects of it which you can't put down on paper that make the difference between a going-through-the-motions job and a great job... it shows in her photos, even the very first ones when she hadn't done it before, and we had another fine demonstration of this instinctive talent much more recently in a completely different field, when she was so professional and smooth in getting the punter on "The Real Hustle" not to notice what she was doing when she pulled the switch on him. (Yes, I know that was rehearsed, but the point is that rehearsal or not, it was incredibly well done for something which was not only a first performance but an unusually stressful one.)
RockyMoney

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

yeah i know what you mean about the projection thing. Why do models not do shoots with them properly off> (including Lucy) just curious
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Because Lucy doesn't want to show her bits to everyone in the studio and maybe have them taking pictures on their phones. Avoiding embarrassment and retaining confidentiality.
RockyMoney

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

k i understand, any news on a new Lucy vid from her latest shoot for nuts? cheers
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Still keeping my eye out just in case, don't worry, if we get one it'll be up as soon as it's there!
RockyMoney

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Do you think there will be 1? She hasn't had a new video since Christmas, from Nuts anyway.
Pigeon
Site Admin

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:47 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

It's as I said in the video thread - there has been a suggestion that there won't be one, but it is not clear whether this means "there won't be one as soon as there usually is" or "there won't be one at all". There does seem to be a phone one (which I can't get due to not having a mobile phone), so maybe there is room to hope that they are just holding back on releasing a free one until the peak of sales of the phone one has died off.

The reason there hasn't been one since Christmas is because this is the only shoot that has been published since Christmas for there to be one from Smile
RockyMoney

2006 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:19 pm    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

K cheers
Chris

Contributions: 726

2006 CalendarPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:49 am    Subject: 2006 Calendar Reply with quote

Love that picture you posted, RockyMoney. Lucy and her boobs look beautiful there. What a great shot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: